Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Southampton - League cup

Migs
    Clyne Lovren Klavan Milner
    Lallana Stewart Can
    Sturridge Firmino Coutinho

Karius, Moreno, Lucas, Wiji, Grujic, Origi, Ojo.

Phil's got to start if fit to do so.

Won't someone think of the mental/physical fatigue
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

The dondontanswerquestions - save your energy

Need a good result(performance) to carry into Sunday, don't want the lads undercooked - centre midfield aside.

Any news on Henderson?

Just play all the kids and bench, save/safe for sunday match

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The dondontanswerquestions - save your energy

Need a good result(performance) to carry into Sunday, don't want the lads undercooked - centre midfield aside.

Any news on Henderson?
    That's all well and good but what about the mental/physical fatigue you were prattling on about, in the other thread?

I'm guessing if we win both games, it won't have been a factor. Lose one, however and we'll have been knackered?

#thedonofdontanswerstupidquestions
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    That's all well and good but what about the mental/physical fatigue you were prattling on about, in the other thread?

I'm guessing if we win both games, it won't have been a factor. Lose one, however and we'll have been knackered?

#thedonofdontanswerstupidquestions
    What like the 4-1 win v Stoke, the don don't read either- take a nap mate.

Most of the lads have had a wee break to recover after a busy December. Klopps spoken about it, I've expressed my views, you've erm nothing but flowery questions

We'll see what type of performances we get over the week.

What like the 4-1 win v Stoke, the don don't read either- take a nap mate.

Most of the lads have had a wee break to recover after a busy December. Klopps spoken about it, I've expressed my views, you've erm nothing but flowery questions

We'll see what type of performances we get over the week.
    My questions are directly related to this:

Imo fatigue physically/mentally and experience has cost us. Of the top teams we must have the worst calibre of dropped points to clubs.
    Off the top of my head, defeats to Burnley, Bournemouth, draws to Manu, Spurs, Wham and Sunderland.
    Which is disappointing and yet promising imo.
    You're the one who brought up physical/mental tiredness. It's a bit strange you don't want to discuss it now.

I'll try one last time, do you think playing the same team against S'ton and Utd will lead to mental/physical tiredness?

For what i could see the last game in Sunday fron ge youngsters i think Stewart deserve a chance and i put him in my midfield against Southampton.

Karius
    Clyne . Lovren . Klavan . Milner
    Wijnaldum . Stewart . Can
    Firmino . Sturridge . Lallana

I don't think Stewart is as bad as some make him out to be.

Happy with the OP starting line up, but with my utter "hatred" of Can I'd play Lucas instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    My questions are directly related to this:

You're the one who brought up physical/mental tiredness. It's a bit strange you don't want to discuss it now.

I'll try one last time, do you think playing the same team against S'ton and Utd will lead to mental/physical tiredness?
    Wtf are you on about lol. If you want to bump that thread go ahead. As memory serves I had responded to your post last and simply had asked you 1 simple question, which you haven't/couldn't answer/ed. Yet I don't want to discuss it ? Having responded to you , while you don't offer anything. (Repeatedly).

Now it's one last time your asking me about soton and manu, as if you'd asked in that thread (you didn't) or repeatedly here (a first).

I've made my opinion clear. I'd pick most of the first team to build up some rythym for Sunday. Centremid being the area I'd use least of Wiji, Lallana & Hendo (if available).
    Imo after a 9? day break, playing most Wednesday and then Sunday should be fine after their break.

Again, I think the lads have had a nice little break after Sunderland to refresh after the December fixtures. Don't you think that's what Klopp has done?

Now if you want to discuss it further, bump that thread and offer up an opinion, position or answer.
    Last edited by CCTV; 10th January 2017 at 06:22 PM.